Ad.Dip CP, Dip Hyp CS, MHS
What are people saying?
Helping you get to where you want to be in life
Since 2009 I have been using hypnotherapy to help people get to where they want to be in life. My career began in mental health care working with people suffering from severe mental illness, such as
schizophrenia, to help them rehabilitate back into the community upon leaving hospital. The part of my role that I enjoyed the most involved using counselling, coaching and therapeutic skills to help my clients recover. Going on to train as a therapist seemed like a natural progression from there, based on my professional experiences, coupled with a natural curiosity of the mind and will to help others.
I completed my therapy training with Chrysalis, which is the UK's leading therapy training school with classes around the UK, going on to graduate with diplomas in hypnotherapy, counselling and
psychotherapy. Since completing my therapy training, I have kept my skills and expertise up to date by
completing a number of professional development courses. I view expanding my knowledge as an
essential part of being able to help others. In 2017, I returned to Chrysalis as a tutor for their Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills training course that runs in Birmingham and Warwick.
Now as an experienced full time hypnotherapist I have helped, and continue to help, countless individuals overcome their issues and achieve their goals. I could help you too.
My clients come from all walks of life and have a wide range of issues. I work in a relatively informal way, with a relaxed, friendly and personable approach, whilst still maintaining a high standard of professionalism. If there's something troubling you or a goal that you would like to achieve, I will help you to work through it successfully.
To find out more about the life changing hypnotherapy services I provide and how they can help you, please visit the hypnotherapy page.
Alternatively, you can take the first step to achieving the positive changes you desire by contacting me today to book your complimentary consultation. I'll be happy to discuss your options and how hypnotherapy can help you get to where you want to be in life.
Training and Skills
I like to make sure that my skills and expertise are kept up to date, so regularly attend training courses to ensure my clients receive the best possible service.
My qualifications include:
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
Recent training courses I have attended include:
- Virtual Gastric Band
- Advanced Virtual Gastric Band
- Recognising and Challenging Self-Harming Behaviours in Young People
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
- First Aid
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Diabetes Management
- Health and Safety
- Fire Safety
I am a member of the National Hypnotherapy Society and listed on their accredited voluntary register (AVR), which has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority. The AVR scheme was set up by the Government to improve standards and safety for the benefit of the public. Accreditation demonstrates that I have a commitment to high professional standards, to enhancing safety and delivering a better service.
I am also listed on the Hypnotherapy Directory's website. The Hypnotherapy Directory is a trusted source when it comes to finding a hypnotherapist that's right for you. Unlike other directories, they carry out checks on each therapist to make sure they are competent and safe to work with the public.
Awards and Nominations
I am incredibly honoured to have won, and been nominated for, a number of awards over the years. They include:
- Special Recognition Award at the Pride of Stratford District Awards 2019 - Winner
- Warwick District Pride Award at the Pride of Warwick District Awards 2018 - Winner
- Citizen of the Year at the Pride of Warwick District Awards 2016 - Finalist
- Named as one to watch by the Independent on Sunday's Rainbow List 2015
- Coventry and Warwickshire Champion at the Pride of Coventry and Warwickshire Awards 2015 - Winner
- Carer of the Year at the Pride of Warwick District Awards 2014 - Winner
- Pride of Warwick District at the Pride of Warwick District Awards 2014 - Winner
- Citizen of the Year at the Pride of Warwick District Awards 2014 - Finalist
- Leamington Spa Citizen of the Year - Finalist in 2012 & 2014